Hi everyone I hope that we stay good with our families, as you know, the theme of this blog is free so I will talk about one of my pets, the most iconic.

His name is hulk, he is a chiguagua(I think XD), 7 years old, came to my home when he was just a puppy of  a few months, and he won the affection of the whole family and neighbors for being so small an tender, even from the people who come to visit my house who end up taking pictures with him or wanting to take him away, in fact there are some colleagues who already had the "privilege" of knowing him

he always accompanies me when I go for a walk to the hills that are close to my house and receives me particularly when I arrive at my house, and by "particularly" I mean the sounds it makes, in a nutshell, screams, doesn´t bark.

 


I attach a video so you can appreciate it

pd: does not suffer, it is always like this when he gets excited

With nothing more to say, I hope you have a good week. Bye

 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog