Hello everyone I hope that you had a good week, in today´s blog I will tell you about my opinion on religion.

Personally I don´t believe in any kind of religion but I respect the belief of any person as log as it does not transgress the humanity of others. When I was little I belonged to the christian belief, wich in my opinion is the most popular in our country and one of the most instilled within most families. And more than the fact of following or instilling a religion, it bothers me that there are families that force their sons or daughters to follow the same religion as them, when they should decide on their own.


 

I possess the sacrament of baptism, first communion and confirmation. But currently they don´t mean much to me. I believe that the church is an entity that only seeks to profit from people, in addition to being one of the most controversial with cases of harassment of minors. Of other religions i don´t have much knowledge but if iwould like to know how they work, just out of curiosity not to follow any.

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Lucas! I believe too that one should choose religion, not impose it on anyone.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with your opinion, in the end each one must belong to what most identifies us.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. It is very important that each person can choose the path of their beliefs and are not forced to follow any one in particular.

    ResponderBorrar

  5. I support what you say imposing a belief on a child many times closes the possibility of questioning things and choosing of their own free will

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It is good to know that even if you do not follow any religion, you respect a lot those who have a religion, that is very good

    ResponderBorrar
  7. hahaha I am also baptized by the catholic church and I do not believe either, but we respect

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Hello friend, I am also baptized and i have the first communion, and I do not believe, but I had a party, I am not complaining.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I share the same opinion about the church

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog