Hi everyone I hope that we stay good, my name is Lucas Martínez and in this occasion im going to talk about politics, specifically this question:  

Is voting an important responsiblility of a citizen?

 Derecho a Voto - Defensores y Defesoras de los Derechos  HumanosDefensores/as | INDH

-In my opinion the responsibility to vote is really importat, because basically this i how our ideas or political trends no matter what it is, can be represented by someone, in theory, democracy works like this. Voting is the most important tool of citizen participation that can exist in any democratic goberment, both as a political expression and the power to decide who will govern or excercise a political job, that, in the future, votes or will not, they affect our lifes equally in all areas.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Lucas, I share your opinion about what it means to vote, especially that in the end it affects us all

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Lucas, like you I think the same. I consider that voting is extremely important and it is a political act that we should not waste.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think the same as you, without a doubt voting is too important.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I agree with you, in the end our future is in our hands, and the right to vote gives us the opportunity to do it.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I agree with you on how important a vote is to make decisions

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Lucas, voting is important for the country and the things that happen in it

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog