Hi everyone I hope that you and your family stay good and safe.

In this blog I´m going to talk about education, specifically this question:
Do private schools offer higher quality education or are they just prestigious?


 

Well. it´s extremely difficult to have a single opinion on whether private education is better that public education or not. During my childhood I attended a public school and in my adolescence a private school, and from my point of view, in private education there are students who are more responsible in academic matters, at least most. This does not mean that in public education there are not people with great goals, but there are children and young people who have not received great support, mainly family.I repeat that is difficult to generalize this topic basically beacause each student lives a different reality from the others. An important area that in my opinion does make a difference between public and private education is access to different support materials such as larger libraries, teaching rooms, sports materials in good condition, etc. I hope that you have understood my opinion, greetings.


 

Comentarios

  1. Hi lucas, personally i didn´t asist a private school but also i see the differences, the environment and that they have more budget for the different areas.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Lucas, I hope you are very well, I very much agree on the support issues, all schools, whether public or private, should have libraries, quality bathrooms and good infrastructure, we all deserve a decent place to study, bye

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The public education have budget cuts that make it impossible to have better study conditions, in my school we had a biology laboratory but it was empty and therefore we never occupied it, is a sad history.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog